CUSTOM BLOG FOR FREE
CONNECT WITH ME
- Scott MacDonald on Bell PVR External Hard Drive – Can I Copy the Files to a Computer?
- Steve on Bell PVR External Hard Drive – Can I Copy the Files to a Computer?
- Mohanned on Acer Aspire Restore Failed Reason 0xa000000e
- Elijjah on Expressvu (Bell) 9241 / 9242 HD PVR Plus Receivers – External Hard Drive Options
- Rohit Bhisey on How to Increase Your Alexa Ranking
- Tim Reeves on Trust Relationships and Loyalty Programs – Did Air Miles Blow It?
- Caroline on Bell PVR External Hard Drive – Can I Copy the Files to a Computer?
- Funny facebook pictures on Free PR5 Links
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: trust
Are you a member of a loyalty program? Chances are you are a member of multiple programs because many major companies want you to return to their outlet to collect points you can later redeem for products and services. The whole idea behind loyalty programs was to build ongoing relationships with customers. Is there any real benefit of being a member of a loyalty program? … Continue reading →
While having a conversation with several small business owners one of them asked a question that left me somewhat speechless. Social media is a fad right? The question appeared sincere on the surface but there was an underlying nervousness that told me this wasn’t the true nature of what I was being asked. It was more “Please tell me social media is a fad and … Continue reading →
My social networking connection with Robin Hale, CEO of Partnership Marketing and operator of several websites such as Writers Elite and Custom Blog For Free, is a recent social networking connection that has failed. Social networking connections fail – they are no different than any other form of connection made in real life. However when connections fail after raised expectations by one party or the other, … Continue reading →